Dynavap BB3 Vaporizer
Together in a full unit, this stem-length glass BB3 midsection comes with 3 blue beads inside for diffusion and features divots along the sides. It contains an air port and is compatible with 10mm female fittings. The BB3 comes with a 2020 Stainless Steel Tip and a Captive Cap. The BB3 is a great addition to your VapCap collection and will fit in a standard DynaStash or SlimStash.
*No condenser necessary
DynaVap The BB3 Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M’s cap click it’s at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it’s below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it’s back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
- Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)
- Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass
- Heating Time: On demand
- Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates