The Volcano Vaporizer is considered by many as the best in the world.
Built to perform for years out of high quality materials, precision air temperature control and reliability previously unreachable in competing products, has given the Volcano a reputation among experts as the most technologically advanced professional vaporizer available.
The Volcano is manufactured in Tuttlingen, a town in Southern Germany which is regarded internationally as the centre for medical technology. The knowledge in the area of medical technology which is available in this town has already been utilized in the development of the Volcano and makes this vaporizer the first choice for discerning users. The Volcano is designed to heat material to temperatures of 130°C to 230° C where medically active vapors are produced, but below the threshold of combustion where smoke is formed.
The overall electric set-up of the Volcano has been kept as robust and simple as possible, and only proven components are used to ensure an unproblematic reliable operation and long life of the product. A main distinctive element of the Volcano is the patented valve balloon into which the vapor generated is pumped. The valve balloon can be completely detached from the device after filling and the contents inhaled at the user’s ease. This ensures that the application is absolutely safe, as vaporization occurs beforehand and the user does not come into contact with glass, heat or electricity during inhalation.
The Volcano Vaporizer is so efficient it is able to extract about 75% more active ingredients out of herbs when compared to traditional methods.
In summary, the Volcano uses a basic principal of heating and blowing air to create vapor, but takes the precision of heat control to a level previously unknown. The basic technique mastered by the Volcano allows for a wide range of potential applications.
The Volcano combines simplicity of use, a high degree of safety and particularly good efficiency. It’s got a classic design to it that will make you want to leave it out rather than hide it in a desk drawer.
- Manufacturer: Storz & Bickel (Germany)
- Device Dimensions: 17.5cm Height, 19cm Diameter
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high quality thermoplastic
- Heating Element: Aluminium heat exchanger
- Heating Time: 4 – 5 Minutes
- Temperature Range: 130°C – 230°C
- Temperature Control: Dial
- Automatic Shut off: No
- Warranty available upon direct registration with Storz & Bickel (details can be found in packaging)
- Analogue temperature dial from 1-9
- Smart Valve Technology – Never burn your herbs
- Fully featured in both Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Quiet Motor
- New and Improved Air Pump
- Built in Air Filter