The Sharpstone Grinder brought to you by Mixology Vape!
- Made from Aircraft Grade Aluminium Rod using the newest in CNC machining technology.
- Anodized for smooth finish; this means no wear or smudge marks.
- Razor sharp Diamond Cutting Blades for extreme efficiency.
- Powerful Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.
- Thin polly ring around top grinding section, for smooth grinding and no friction.
Just like you would clean your dry herb device, a grinder requires regular maintenance and cleaning. This will allow the grinder to work in optimal conditions cutting your herbs to your preferred needs. Follow the maintenance tips below to keep the grinder in perfect shape!
1. Clean it on a regular basis!
Your Sharpstone grinder will not function properly if it is kept untidy and dirty. Residue herb will build up over time which causes dull blades. As well as that the gooey residue that clogs up the grinder will also affect the taste of your herb tremendously. Imagine making coffee in a cup that still has expired milk sitting at the base… that’s basically what you are setting yourself up for. The grinder will become hard to twist and turn rendering it almost unfit for its purpose. So give that lil grinder of yours a good wash and clean regularly!
2. Be mindful of what you grind up!
Yes its true, these grinders are made of particularly strong materials. However certain products can speed up the dulling of blades. A prime example is usually the twigs and seeds attached to the nuggets which can clog the grinders very quickly. Again, just be mindful of the extra bits that creep in but enjoy this grinder to the fullest! 😉