DynaVap The M Starter Pack
The “M” Starter Pack offers everything a new VapCap user needs. It features The 2020 “M”, which is crafted from medical grade stainless steel and is the perfect introduction to DynaVap’s line of VapCaps.
This Pack also includes a Cyclone (Triple Torch) lighter, which provides optimal heating results, along with a Cedar or Walnut DynaStash. The DynaStash includes a VapCap garage, extra storage compartment, and an integrated DynaMag. The DynaMag will secure your DynaStash to any magnetic surface, help remove a hot cap and hold any VapCap upright. The DynaWax will help extend the life of the O-rings and when it comes time to clean your VapCap. The Pipe Cleaners are perfect for removing any buildup. This kit comes with every replacement part one would need for the “M”.
DynaVap 2020 “M” Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M’s cap click it’s at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it’s below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it’s back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
- New sleek body
- Stainless Steel Body
- Made and designed in the USA
- No batteries and no charging
- New tapered 10mm mouthpiece
- New body groove for ease of assembly
- New Captive Cap
- New Chiral airports for swirling/cooling vapour
- New adjust-a-bowl to adjust bowl size
- Sharp bowl tip for direct loading
- New airflow serrations for larger clouds
- Non-electric temperature notification – click
- Seconds to heat
- Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)
- Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Heating Time: On demand
- Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates